Apply For Support
Don't Delay ... Apply Today!
Note: When you submit this request to us, one of our staff will get back with you very soon. We will serve as your advocate as you explore the world of higher education. If you have any questions, give us a call at (850) 478-3663 or send e-mail to Support@DieboldEducation.US. Follow these steps to receive educational support from the Diebold Education Planning Center:
Step 1: Tell Us Your Goals and Desires
In this section, we ask that you answer a few questions that will help us best serve your needs.
Step 2: We Need Your Academic Background Information
After you have submitted this to us, please scan in your transcripts and send them to us as an e-mail attachment or fax us your transcripts from college you have previously attended, as well as your Diebold training record. Send us all of these documents so we can create the electronic education record for you in DegreeQuest. This includes:
- Your college transcripts (unofficial will work fine - you will need official when you are ready to enroll)
- Your Diebold training record (so we can see if you have already earned credit for the training you've completed)
- If you served in the Air Force, USAF Reserve, or Air National Guard, you will need your Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) Transcript, so click here.
- If you served in any other branch of the military, you will need your Joint Service Transcript (JST), so click here.
- Your college level examination score reports
- Your professional licenses and certifications
- Certificates of completion of professional training from other corporations & government agencies that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE) or the National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS)
For those who are veterans, we need your military transcripts:
Scan in each of these and send them as an e-mail attachment to Support@dieboldeducation.us
If you are unable to scan these in and send them as attachments, mail them to:
Higher Education Resource Center Attn: Student Support 100 Dalton Place Way, Suite 105 Knoxville, TN 37912